We offer a no obligation Complimentary Consultation. Below are some of the most common questions and concerns facing investors today. These are some of the topics we can discuss and you can receive answers to.
Common questions from clients greater than 10 years from retirement
- How much money should I be saving in my 401k?
- Am I on track to retirement?
- How much money should I be putting toward college savings plans?
- How can I make my investments more tax efficient?
- What is the proper asset allocation for me?
- Am I properly diversified?
Clients approaching retirement or already retired
- Have I saved enough toward retirement?
- How much money can I withdrawal from my portfolio every year?
- How do I mitigate the risk of not running out of money?
- What accounts should I withdrawal from first or last?
- Should I take social security now or wait?
- What strategies do people use to generate income in retirement?
Please contact us directly to have a brief 15 minute conversation by phone to learn more. We can also get started by email as well.